Friday, June 25, 2021

JimmyLee Smith Acting Filmography

No expectations that you have to watch these, but if you can’t sleep some night, these might help, or hinder


Disclaimer: Hours of your life you will never get back, But if you like B horror movies and silly shorts...

ZOMBEAK! - my first role, and the beginning of my movie making addiction. I am an idiot assistant manager killed by a possessed chicken and then chopped up with an ax by a waitress.

BLACK ROSES - I am a pivot point, so I will just say I am a therapist, but you may never look at me the same way if you watch this one. Johny Depp would have loved this role.
 
BOB - scary Jim
 
Mr. Misery - scarier Jim. I am the personification of depression

AKASHI - Again a therapist
and i cast myself. This is my 'french film'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrW1jRfaSF0&t=13s

WITHIN - But sometimes I am an angel.

PUBLIC - This one is so funny no horror, but there are two more zombie ones after this. I lose a bet and have to go on a date with a number off of a bathroom wall

COLD SECONDS - I had a speaking part - one line before I am bit by a zombie

AFTER - I am just a zombie extra in this one
I am a vampire
 
TIME 
Serial Killer
 
DISCONNECTED
I am a, not sure exactly what I am in this New Years Day shoot
 
TIL DEATH DO US
Tortured husband in a New Years Day shoot

GHOST BUSTED - pilot for a series
Ghost debunking TV show host

CHIA MAN - Dorito Commercial Contest Entry
I am ChiaMan!

A FUTURE PASSED - save the animals contest
I play a scientist. When we came up with this idea, i said you know we won't win, But we had a whole lot of fun making it

SOBER - Our first FilmAtlanta meetup group short.
I obviously don’t know how to smoke, even coffee bean cigarettes
 
I can't find the next two online anywhere, but they have imdb pages. And I hear C.R.A. is available in Poland
 
COMMUNIST ROBOT ALIENS - narrator and alien
 
LOVE TRANSCENDS - a 48 hour film fest entry
I played Marie Antionette’s executioner and had to speak French.

ZEP - voiceover
This is voiceover work for car detailing instructions using Zep products
 
Shooting Stars - no acting, just singing
This is a music videos for one of my songs
 
BURGER TIMES - am the Chef from the video game Burger Time, after he hits bad times
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment