Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Ashlee Heath

Stalking Ashlee Heath on imdb
by JimmyLee Smith

Ashlee Heath is another one of my favorite actors that I have have been fortunate to have worked with.  I follow her career on imdb.
 (image from imdb.com, Photo by anna ritch photo)

She is amazing on and off the set. Since those days, she has been in McGyver (2019) and Dynasty (2020). She has range. She is excellent in her serious roles, but I have always held that comedy requires even a better actor, and she plays comedy well.  Check out her demo reels. I especially like the commercial about the x-ray.

Commercial Reel
Theatrical Reel

And back when she was just starting out, we worked together in a fun short called 'Public' by Leslie Kelso. Everyone who talks to me about it calls it "Heather.' That was Ashlee's character. She obviously stole the show. Watch it here on earluminator.com/motionstories

No comments:

Post a Comment